- Our minimum Purchase is $100 per order.
- We ship merchandise upon avaibility. NO BACKORDERS.
- When you place an order with us, you need to put your name( or company name), shipping address, phone number, sales tax permit and credit card information( Billing address, card number, expiration date, security cord and card holder name).
- Please fax a copy of your Sales Tax Permit to avoid sales tax.
- Any returns received will be issued as a store credit to your Bosuk account. WE DO NOT ISSUE EXCHANGES OR REPLACEMENTS.
- For items that are damaged upon arrival, have manufacturing defect, or shipped out in error, please send them back to us for full credit to your store credit and we will reimburse up to $3 shipping fee. (We recommend to ship via USPS regular mail.)
- All returns should be within 10 days of package receipt date.
- Customers are responsible for the applicable shipping charges for non-damaged items returned. A restocking fee (20% of the item price) applies to all non-damaged returns.
- Most importantly, please include a COPY OF RETURN ORDER INVOICE with indication of the items returning and the REASON FOR THE RETURN.
- You can request return only once per order. (Please check all items in the order before you request a return.)
- Items that come in sets (such as a necklace and earring set) must be returned in full to receive credit (i.e. you must return both the earrings and necklace in an earring set to receive any credit.)
- Special order items are not returnable.
- We will not process of your return until we have received the returned item.
- Rhinestone accessories are exceptional return items.
- Protecting Personal Information
The Bosuk Corporation understands the importance of ensuring that our customer's personal information is secure and protected. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
- How We Use Personal Information
We use personal information to deliver quality merchandise and services, or to carry out the transactions you have requested. We use the information collected to send communications to you, your transactions status (ex. Order confirmations), information about products and services available (ex. Shipping). We use the information to customize, and improve our products, services (including our web site), communications and relationship with you. We use information to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities. The Bosuk Corporation will never disclose your personal information to any third parties.